Who we are
We are giving a cash app support to customer, on the behalf of square. Our expert team have the excellent experience in cash app application support.
Our website address is: http://cashappsupporthelp.com.
Cash app Policies
Cash app great lengths to ensure customer information, and protect their information by compromised and cash app have a various security parameter. Cash app privacy and security policies.
Information Collected by Cash app
When customer register with Cash app account, cash app collect the following information:
- When you create a Cash app account: we collect your name, location, phone number, email address and other related information.
- When you access your Cash app account to settle funds: we collect bank account and payment card numbers, and information about financial institutions where you conduct business.
- When we verify your identity and underwrite your application for an account: we will request additional personal information to confirm your identity and manage our risk. In cash app account customer have to attached their Driving License, Social security Number, date of birth or personal information, we obtain this information to verify the services and credit bureaus.
- When you use our service: we record your account transactions, transaction location, and we may collect information about your computer or access device.
We collect other information in other ways, including responses to customer surveys or your communications with our customer service team.
Using Personal Information
We take your Personal Information to provide you various feature and function of the cash app services and some time we may share your information with our third party company, to check your safety or high- performance experience. When you use the Service, including accepting or making a payment, requesting funds, contacting customer service or requesting technical support, in addition to many other interactions with Cash app.
Sharing Personal Information
Cash app will not share their customer personal information with others. Cash app may share your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of providing extra services to.
- Service providers who provide us a range of essential operational services including fraud prevention, transaction processing, collections, direct marketing, and managed technology services.
- Verification services and credit bureaus to underwrite your application for Cash app accounts and to comply with our legal credit reporting rights and obligations.
- Financial institutions that allow us to offer your payment processing services, and partner with us to develop new offerings for you and other Cash app members.
- Fellow Square members who may accept payments from you, or provide services to you, through using Square.
Compromise of Personal Information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Cash app will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised.